Looking for a great place to take your students to give them hands on experience for lessons they are learning in your classroom? Call COKER CREEK VILLAGE! We’re now offering two great options, Day Trip or Overnight Trip, for school groups of 25 or more.
DAY TRIP: $10 per student: A day of fun and education!
1. Nature Hike choices: (Please select one Nature Hike)
*Coker Creek habitat study
*Trees of the Cherokee National Forest
*Wildflowers of the Cherokee National Forest
2. Gold Panning in historic Coker Creek and Gemstone Mining!
3. Recreation Barn games: corn hole, shuffle Board and ping pong.
4. Outdoor games: horse shoes, volleyball, tether ball and field games.
5. Group hayride!
6. Bring your own picnic lunch, or add a packed lunch for $5.00 per person.
Add the New Team Challenge Course: $10 per student (Reduced Rate!)
*A team building course consisting of up to 18 elements to teach your group to work together and depend on each other to conquer each element!
*Coker Creek Village Staff will facilitate the group 1-1/2 hour session.
Group size smaller than 25? Call us for options available for your smaller group. Don’t see what you want for your group, give us a call and create your own retreat today!
Additional group on-site activities available for extra fee’s include: Horse Trail Rides, Mountain Bike Trail Rides, Climbing Tower & 300’ Zip Line. Call for information and cost today!
OVERNIGHT Trip $50 per person (Groups of 25 or More)
- Three meals in our Dining Hall (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast)
- One night’s lodging in Bunkhouse Cabins.
- Meeting Area for Group Time
- Hoe Down Barn Party and Hayride
- Gem Mining/Gold Panning
- Bonfire w/Storytelling
- Miles of Hiking Trails
- Waterfall Hiking at Coker Creek
- Mountain Top Experience and star gazing at Buck Bald
- Field Games, including Ultimate Frisbee, dodge ball, tether ball
- Recreation Barn Games, including ping pong, corn hole, shuffle board, card games
- Horse Shoes & Sand Volleyball